Friday, January 27, 2012

Funniest Valentine ever....

Isn't this the funniest Valentine ever!!!  I just about laughed my head off at the antique store...had to have it.  It is very old...mechanical ...and from Germany.

Here is the cat's other look....slightly naughtier eyes.  Cat's are hard to resist for me  How about you?  Are you a cat person or a dog person?  or maybe you just love animals. 

This one is also from Germany.  Valentines were so much sweeter in the old days!

I love the cherub faces.   So sweet and innocent!

I hope you like these Valentines....I had to share them with you!  I had to break away from my computer problems...I am fighting my old computer(if I could throw this thing across the room...I would!)....right now I am on the laptop.  The break is already making me feel better.
Hope you have a great weekend!


3 comments:

  1. I'm a "both" person; love cats and dogs. I'd never get a collar on my cat, however, no matter what. Those are such love images.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both cats and dogs!! But I just love the Cat Valentine! Those other Valentines are so cute also!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the vintage valentines..especially the cat one..so I betcha can't guess what I am?...a cat lover mostly..but I do love animals period.;) have a great weekend;)

    ReplyDelete