Thursday, October 24, 2013

Sneaky peaky mummy

Hi, What a wonderful Fall day!
I just wanted to share a sneak peak at my newest patterns...should be available with in a day or two.
I love Halloween and it is hard to finish up all my ideas.....I guess I can save some for next year.
My maple tree is so pretty and already the huge leaves are falling....boo!

 
Isn't this just the cutest!
I want to real thing however...a cool restored VW Van.

Fun Halloween vintage picture. I love the kid standing on the box....that was way before the mustache craze....lol

This is so darned sweet....love this the best.
Great color and cherub cheeks.
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 
Do the one thing you think you cannot do. Fail at it. Try again. Do better the second time. The only people who never tumble are those who never mount the high wire. This is your moment. Own it.
Oprah

No comments:

Post a Comment