Monday, October 14, 2013

The splendor of Autumn

Wow...it was just beautiful this past weekend...the colors were so brilliant.
My daughter and I had a lot of fun taking walks and takings pictures.
This lovely scene was at the Spokane river....it is a wonderful area to walk and take in the colors.

Spooky witch....this one is in my planter by my door.
I have a huge collection of plastic Halloween forms....so super old...some pretty new.

Love these flowers on the south hill....no frost yet.

Looking up at these gorgeous trees....nature is a wonderful thing.

I love this display....cool cat.
Who could resist a radio flyer wagon filled with garden pumpkins. 
I have more pics to share tomorrow!
Have a fabulous Monday!
 
Break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truely, laugh uncontrollably.
Anonymous
 

No comments:

Post a Comment