Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Totally spooked!

Hey y'all!
Gotta share a few more pics with you!
Above is just a few of my massive collection on Halloween plastic decos.
I love those pumpkins!

This is our little "graveyard" on the side of our yard...where we cleared out a bunch of trees and bushes earlier.  The cats think it is a huge litter box...yuck. 

Part of me wants to eat that berry....but I want to live so I told myself no.
The bird eat these like crazy.

My daughter loves Michael Jackson music...so she set this up....complete with glittery glove- that is drooping over.  Her favorite is "Thriller".

I love the color of these.
 
Orange leaves....now you know it's autumn.

I like the contrast in color of the leaves.

We always walk by this lovely church, which we got the grand tour of last year.
It is huge, majestic, and a masterpiece.
Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment