Friday, July 28, 2017

Whatever!!! freebie


Have you ever just wanted to scream...
WHATEVER!
I do all most daily....lol.
This little girl is sweet yet sassy....
copy and save.

Remember ...every friday there is a freebie on my blog and a sale pattern....

To see what I am up to on a daily basis...please go to my instagram!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Things that go bump in the night , Skulls and bats pattern
Sorry, sale is over
It is only $2.99....this week only.
Isn't this bat cool?!  
I love hanging them on twigs and branches.
These take simple supplies!
These prim bats and skulls make a spooky feel to your Halloween decor. They are simple, fast, and take little supplies. Put them in a bowl, hang them around, attach to a wreath, or tuck them on a shelf!
Spooky skull!
a close up...
Skull measures: 5" x 5 1/2"
Bat measures: 11 1/4" long x 3 1/2"
_____________________________________________________________

This week I worked on some repeating halloween designs...like Franky and his gal pal..
they are holding their treat bag and doing some serious trick or treating.
It was fun playing with colors and changing things up a bit.
I drew this and watercolored it on sunday...while by my sister's pool.
I love bringing a small watercolor pad and just making something up on the spot.
I can always sell the original, scan it and make it into a print or tags, or I could make it into a repeating pattern design...
the sky's the limit.
This is going to be make next pattern...but it won't look like this when you see it next!
I also was playing around with raw edge applique...so much fun and so much texture!
I will share more about this next week.
Have a terrific weekend!



1 comment:

  1. Whatever is such a versatile word! Thanks for sharing your free printable at the #HomeMattersParty this week.

    ReplyDelete