Thursday, November 16, 2017

Thankful.....freebie, bookmarks & more

Lol...I know...it's kinda naughty, but haven't we all felt this way before!
I love to think of 5 things I am thankful for, before I go to sleep each night...sometimes they are big things and sometimes very small.  

This freebie design would be a fun tag.
---------------------------------------------------
Guess what?
The prices are already slashed... no coupon needed.
Patterns like the very popular Christmas ornaments above are only $4.79!
My brand new coloring bookmarks are on sale too!!! Super cheap! $2.33
There are four different designs to one page.
They make the perfect stocking stuffers... just print, cut out and tie them up with ribbons and crayons!
These are 2 of them colored...and some string and yarn added to it.
These are my 4 mini quilts patterns...only $5.39 each.

I have all kinds of Christmas designs....
like the huge candy canes.
sweet valentines...lots of cats too.
Easter pins, dolls, and embroidery.
Patriotic oraments...and more...
I love Halloween...and it shows!
I have it all when it comes to this holiday!
Wool pins, perfect for gift giving....lots of options!
Mannequins in three sizes...

and much much more!
********************************
My daughter Selina is also having a sale in her etsy shop
Everything is 25% off!
She has Needle Minders($4.87), mini hoop pendants($9.00 for 3), Polaroid pendant blanks (8.25 for 2), ornaments, finished necklaces and more!
My favorite is the hexies!!
She also has earring and ring blanks too.
Plus so much more!!
------------------------------------------------------------
Remember to go out and shop at arts and crafts shows and little specialty shops...
they have the best stuff...one of a kinds and unusual gifts!

Have a terrific ...fun filled weekend!





No comments:

Post a Comment